Bayside Church is committed to sharing our campus on a space-available basis with the local community.
Our campus of about 96,000 sq. ft. includes three two-story buildings located at the intersection of Sierra College Blvd. and Olympus Dr., approximately 1/2 mile north of Douglas Blvd. in Roseville, CA.
Our meeting rooms are multi-purpose and suitable for small meetings to mid-size conferences that accommodate 250 people, depending on seating arrangements. Bayside’s Worship Center is a multi-purpose auditorium suitable for large conferences, banquets, concerts and other programs seating up to approximately 800 for banquets and 2,000 for other events. The Worship Center is available on a very limited basis, excluding weekends, and only for events approved by Bayside’s leadership team.
The Bayside Café, which is open to the public every day, is also available for casual small meetings or special gatherings such as birthday parties or wedding/baby showers. Hours are 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM daily, except for a 10:00 PM closing time on Thursday evenings.
Guidelines for non-Bayside groups and organizations that wish to hold meetings or events include the following:
- Non-profit community service organizations are eligible. Organizations whose proposed program includes the promotion or sale of personal services, resources, food and beverage items, etc. are not eligible.
- The organization must be able to secure liability insurance coverage in Bayside’s favor for its meeting or event.
- A facility use agreement between Bayside and the organization is required.
- Space is available for one-time or occasional meetings and events, but not for those of a recurring (weekly or monthly) nature.
- In most cases, requests by non-Bayside organizations cannot be considered more than six months in advance of the event’s date.