Trip dates April 8th – 15th.
Leaders | 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Participants | 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Granite Bay Campus, Worship Center
8191 Sierra College Blvd, Roseville 95661
January 30 – Mexico Adult Leader Training (Adult Leaders, Assistant Leaders, College-Age Leaders, Student Leaders, Interpreters)
February 13 – Mexico All Adults Training (25 & over and Interpreters)
February 27 – Mexico Team Training #1 (In Homes)
March 13 – Mexico Team Training #2 (GB Campus)
March 25 – Mexican Fiesta Dinner & Auction @Rocklin Events Center
March 27 – Mexico Team Training #3 (GB Campus)
These dates are in addition to the above training dates.
November 30 – Last day to apply for Spartans
March 19 – Tent Building Practice
April 4 – Passport Drop-off
April 6 – Depart for Mexico
Saturday, April 2 & Sunday, April 3
*More information to come. Unique to your campus.
November 30 – Last Day of early bird pricing and Spartan App deadline.
- Last day to sign up for Mexico 2022.
- Turn in Consent to Travel.
- Scholarship applications due.
January 30 – Final Day to cancel for full refund.
March 13 (Training #2)
- All support funding due.
- Remaining balance for trip is due to Admin Team.
- Final Day to cancel and receive partial refund, $149 is non-refundable. All support funds will be applied towards general Mexico mission trip finances.
March 17 – Remaining unpaid balance will be charged to card on file.